Childfree by choice, over 50 married woman looking to make new friends

Home Forums Friendship Childfree by choice, over 50 married woman looking to make new friends

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  danse4life 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I’m looking to see if there are any childfree by choice, over 50, married women in the Saratoga County of New York State who would be interested in forming a small group to meet for various activities.

I work full time, enjoy outdoor activities with my husband on the weekends but have a limited social life.   It’s been a challenge trying to make new friends who have similar lifestyles and interest as me.

Hope to hear from interesting and fun ladies who live near by.

Tara

danse4life
    Keymaster

Hi Tara! I noticed no one has responded to your post yet. I tried to find a pre-existing social network that fits your description, but based on my search, there does not appear to be much in the way of childfree groups in Saratoga County, NY!

This is the closest I could come up with, but it looks like the ages of members vary and I’m not sure how close it is to you:

Childfree Active Women’s Hiking and Social Friends Club

Description: This is a group for Childfree women making new friends. It is strictly Platonic. Calling all active, energetic Childless By Choice women let’s get together for outdoor exercise, walking, hiking and other activities like concerts, drinks, barbecues….anything that sounds like fun. I know you are out there! This is your opportunity to find other female friends you have things in common with.

It’s listed as being in Andes, NY, which appears to be a bit away from Saratoga Springs, but I don’t know what part of Saratoga county you’re in.

If I come across anything else I’ll make sure to send it your way 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.