Doggies

Home Forums Fur babies Doggies

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  danse4life 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

danse4life
    Keymaster

Who loves dogs?!? Post a pic of your fur baby here!

Here’s my little munchkin!

furbabydink

Goldenpassport92
    Participant

What a cutie!! What kind of pup is that?!?

My long haired chihuahua, Oski:

<3

DesertParadise01
    Participant

So adorable!

Meet Turbo, he’s the sweetest Rottweiler! He’s good around kids but I really don’t mind that parents don’t want their kids around him lol    🙂

danse4life
    Keymaster

I love these pictures! Both of your doggies are cutie pies!!!

Goldenpassport92 – my dog is a pomeranian. He’s fully grown but still gets a cute little puppy cut every month or so, keeps him looking like a little furball!

GRNLVNG
    Participant

Sophia at Huntington Dog Beach

This is Sophia. She is a rescued Italian greyhound and weighs 15 pounds and can run 35 mph. I adopted her when she was 2. She turns 13 on April 1st. Happy and healthy so far, and still has all her teeth. I had planned to get another right away after she leaves me, but I am considering teaching English as a foreign language overseas for a time so will hold off as the dog is clearly mine and my husband does not want to be saddled with her care. We also have two cats.

danse4life
    Keymaster

She is beautiful! That’s wonderful that you adopted her instead of getting a puppy, I hate when I see “older” dogs (by older I mean non-puppies, lol) struggle to find good homes.

A friend of mine taught English in Phuket, Thailand after college and she really enjoyed it. I visited her while she was there and she seemed very happy at the time! I think it would be a great experience for you to do that! I know it can be hard not having a dog around though – they’re such great animals!! Depending on where you go, maybe you could spend some time playing with local shelter dogs if they have them. The hard part with that is not getting too attached to ALL of them! 🙂

But for now, enjoy the time you have left with Sophia, sounds like she’s going strong!

LAtotheBay
    Participant

<span style=”line-height: 26.6667px;”>Maeson – best bud a guy could ask for:</span>

Goldenpassport92
    Participant

dogs are just so much better than babies!!

Loree
    Participant

My pack

Hello everyone,

Love the pictures of all those sweet doggies, thank you for sharing! This is my current pack. Payton (my super grey face) is almost 17 and the only one we’ve recued as a tiny puppy. Lots of memories with her!

danse4life
    Keymaster

They all look like little sweethearts!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.